CUSTOMER REVIEWS, A VALUABLE PROMOTIONAL TOOL FOR YOUR DEALERSHIP
Online reviews can have a major impact on your business. When it comes to selling cars, dealership online reviews have never been more important. Reviews can be a critical factor for consumers to choose your dealership over another.
- 92% of customers read online reviews before making a purchase decision.
- 80% of buyers are more likely to purchase from a local business with good reviews.
- A one-star increase in review rating can lead up to a 10% increase in revenues.
What about millennials?
- Millennials spend more than 17 hours shopping for cars online, with 82% of them visiting review sites first of all.
Online reviews give your dealership a way to speak to a new generation of car buyers!
I think you understood it all. Asking your clients for reviews is becoming more and more important today!
TIPS and TRICKS to start using reviews in your favor:
- Build up Google My Business: As Google dominates online search, it makes complete sense to put all your efforts into getting reviews on your Google My Business page.
- Include reviews on your website: You can use online reviews to help your customers make purchasing decisions — and it’s a great way to grow both traffic and sales.
- Monitor your reviews and respond to both negative and positive ones: For successful businesses, online review monitoring is an integral and constant part of customer acquisition. Consumers that notice your responses to your reviews will see that you care.
- Ask buyers to post a review after you make a sale: Make this part of your sales process and ask your customers to leave you a review based off of their experience.
V12Software is offering new features that allow you to ask your customers for reviews once you’ve sold them a car with the possibility to incorporate those reviews to your website.
Car buyers trust and are highly influenced by online reviews. Having an indication of the quality of your services on your website can be a powerful way to stand out from the crowd and sell more cars!
Comments are closed.