- 92% of customers read online reviews before making a purchase decision.
- 80% of buyers are more likely to purchase from a local business with good reviews.
- A one-star increase in review rating can lead up to a 10% increase in revenues.
What about millennials?
- Millennials spend more than 17 hours shopping for cars online, with 82% of them visiting review sites first of all.
Online reviews give your dealership a way to speak to a new generation of car buyers! I think you understood it all. Asking your clients for reviews is becoming more and more important today!
TIPS and TRICKS to start using reviews in your favor:
- Build up Google My Business: As Google dominates online search, it makes complete sense to put all your efforts into getting reviews on your Google My Business page.
- Include reviews on your website: You can use online reviews to help your customers make purchasing decisions — and it’s a great way to grow both traffic and sales.
- Monitor your reviews and respond to both negative and positive ones: For successful businesses, online review monitoring is an integral and constant part of customer acquisition. Consumers that notice your respond to your reviews will see that you care.
- Ask buyers to post a review after you make a sale: Make this part of your sales process and ask your customers to leave you a review based off of their experience.