Hungry for more traffic? We have the solution for you!
One of the best ways to get more traffic to your dealership is through Google My Business.
Google My Business pages are a wonderful shopping tool. A Google My Business page will showcase your dealership in local searches, Google Maps, Local Finder, and increase your website’s traffic.
- Over five billion searches are made daily through Google
- According to Google, 50% of all the mobile consumers who search for a local business end up visiting it and 18% of them end up making a purchase.
Let’s start by looking at the benefits of Google My business for your car dealership.
- It is FREE!
- Google My Business helps car shoppers to find your physical location.
- It allows your car dealership business to appear in the top 3 local areas in Google Maps results.
- Google My Business encourages customers to leave reviews for you.
Now that you’ve understood the benefits, you’ll need to know how to optimize your car dealership business on Google My Business listing.
360-Degree View of your Dealership
If you complete the entire Google My Business profile, it can provide a 360-degree view of your car dealership. This transparency will generate more trust from your customers and help increase your online visibility.
Optimized Google My Business Posts
In your Google My Business profile, you can include an image, a Call to Action (CTA), and links to your website pages. Any upcoming events or new car releases in your car dealership can be posted as well.
Online reviews play a major role in auto dealer marketing and sales. Google My Business encourages you to request online reviews from your customers. It appears next to your business’ Knowledge Panel and Google Maps.
Want a Google My Business page for your dealership? Hurry up and contact our team!
Comments are closed.