- 79% of car buyers say the internet is the most helpful information source when researching auto dealerships.
- 68% of sales and 51% of service customers said they used a mobile device to research and evaluate dealerships.
- 87% of car buyers said they used online review sites to help them select a dealership.
- 77% of car shoppers/owners who have seen a Facebook ad say they have clicked on it. That number is up 66% from the prior year.
What this all means is that if your mobile website doesn’t scale perfectly to any device size, and it isn’t exceeding the standards your competitors have set (and thus your customers are exposed to), you are falling behind and your customers are turning into someone else for the sale. To learn more about what we can offer your dealership, click here. Our mobile-first templates will convert 10-20% more people on your website, ensuring an additional 2 sales per month.
- PEOPLE ARE SPENDING MORE TIME ON MOBILE
- MORE CAR SHOPPING IS HAPPENING ON MOBILE
- MILLENIALS ARE ON MOBILE